Thursday, August 19, 2004

For Monchu

As you may have noticed, Blogger has this new banner thingy on top, so I had to adjust the template yet again. I feel kind of bad that I've been flooding your inbox with numerous template adjustments, so for easy access, I've decided to just post the links here instead. To download it, just right-click on the links and click on "Save Target As".

Template » Right-click here.

For the images, it's already in my Photobucket, but if you wish to upload it to yours, here they are... Just don't forget to change the Image URL in the template if you do put the images in your Photobucket.

Banner » Here.
Background » Here.

The template file is in text file, so just open it using the Notebook program and copy/paste everything to your Blog template. :) Oh, for future reference... if you don't like what I made you (it's okay, hehehe), here are some sites that you can pick some nifty designs from:

» - Miz Dos
» - Tart Graphics
» - Blogskins
» - Eris Design (A template generator)

Enjoy tinkering!;)

1 Comments:

Blogger monch said...

Thanks Jo! I don't mind the e-mails, I do check my account regularly naman. I haven't had the time to tinker around with the template yet, but when you do get an e-mail asking you to be Admin on my blog--that means I messed it up again. :) Hehe.

August 26, 2004 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home