Sunday, August 08, 2004

Avoiding Molo

Tedi called me up earlier and told me that he saw Tet at a gym in Fort. Apparently, Molo was there too, but he didn't see Tet at first. After Tedi told him, Tet was nowhere to be see na daw. Hahaha! Tet, were you avoiding them? Can't say I blame you.

I hope Molo hasn't been terrorizing you guys. I hope he got the hint after I told him off in Friendster.

2 Comments:

Blogger monch said...

Oh my gosh, can I just share? Been avoiding him unintentionally--kase naman he calls the house at the oddest hours and I'm not home talaga. As in. Siguro he gets to call mga 11p in the evening and sometimes talaga I'm not home because of work or say, 9a on Sunday because I'm at work too. It's a bit unnerving though.

August 8, 2004 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Sobra. I guess some things (and people) never do change. ;)

August 11, 2004 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home