Heller! :D
Love the dots! Love Blogger's overhaul. I actually wrote to them about it, telling them how much I liked the new templates, the new user-friendly look, the new everything! Ang aliw, they replied din naman. :)
I was reading our old notebook from before and my gosh, I cannot
remember some of the events that we were writing there! Natatawa na lang ako at Ate Ina's laments on their looong Mandarin classes and Anch's obsession over John Hale (much to everyone else's disbelief, especially Mommy Pam).
Jo, love the idea of the trip talaga, so I guess I have to start working out finances for this. Goodness, I am not particularly adept at budgeting although I will try to save money for our trip! Ooh. Something big nga! I like the thought of France or India (my dad was saying India has gorgeous but not that well-known places, so it's quite the surprise). I also like Portugal--just because I saw it on The Amazing Race. Hehehe.
Anch, I'm bitin nga about your boy (as you wrote in my bday card)! *yihee* But am happy for you everything's great. Anna K, you saw Nick Lachey?! Not that I'm a fan too, but seeing him on TV and then in real life is something! Does he really look that beefy in real life? Mahal ng exchange rate noh? :( Btw, Tetty, thanks for the pics. Marco is so, so cute! He's big already!
Ate Ina, trust me, when we (here in Manila), do have the rare chance to get together, there's always a feeling that we're not complete and we do end up missing you guys even more so. :( But you're never out of our thoughts. Really. :)
Yun lang for now! Have a blessed day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home