Coolness
Hey now!
Once again, I've changed our blog's color from nauseating pink to mentos green. Monchu, better find the time to tinker with your very own blogspot. Blogger's new templates are pretty nifty.
Geekspeak aside, I'm so happy that I've finally heard from the rest of the patooties. ANCH, who's your new guy!!! SPILL THE DETAILS! Don't make me and INA go there to pry it out of you! Not that it's such a bad thing. But dude, what sort of name is Greson?! It's so... 18th century, Harlequin-romance type. Heh. He better treat you well, or unspeakable wrath shall befall him... from us, of course.
INS, I'm still here in New York, dying from boredom. I hope you get to come here soon coz I might fly out to San Francisco by next month. When will your classes start? You know, I've been thinking of seriously getting into acting here. Nothing major, just a few background work here and there. I really want to be financially independent already. I find it a bit embarrassing that I still depend for my mom for money. It doesn't help that you guys all have work already! Waaah. Unless any one of you are willing to be my sugar momma... I'm fine with that too.
Trina, let us know what happened with you and Nick Lachey in the elevator! Okay.. that sounded dirty. But you know what I mean. I'm not a fan of him or anything, but if I were there, I would've dorked out and ask him like, "So, is tuna really chicken or fish?" Hehehe.
You know, I'm really excited that you are all game for our future trip together. I'd like to go to Boracay too coz I haven't been there. But you guys, the time line is between now and in 4 years, don't you think we should be thinking big?! Like the South of France, India or that beach in The Beach (Thailand right?)... maybe there's going to be Leonardo diCaprio look-alike basking under the sun there... hopefully, buck naked.
Pardon my hormones.
Anyway, nice to hear from you guys again! Keep in touch always! Hasta!
xoxo-


2 Comments:
Jo, nag-post anonymously na lang ako...I can't seem to post a comment using username and password. Ahaha! Anyway, I just want to say that you can scrap me out of your "potential sugar mommas list", ok? :) I'm broke too! :) Oh yeah, and where did you get this 'serious inkling' on taking on an acting career? (not that it's bad or anything..just curious) Girl, if you're going for it, then really decide on what you want to focus on....bakit pa "acting here and there"? Just a thought.... :)
Ina
I know! Alam mo naman ako... I just go wherever the wind takes me.
Post a Comment
<< Home