Oh wow, Blogger looks so different now. Obviously, I haven't been signing on as much as I said I would. Well, I'm very happy that our blog is alive again! Weeee!
INA, you've never changed talaga - even with this Gerontology thing you're talking about! Dude, I may not know what it is, but it sure does scream you. You've always been the saintly one among us. Hahaha. I thought you were coming over to NYC? Punta ka na nga dito before I head back to San Francisco!
Speaking of which, yeah I'm heading back to SF to finish school. If you're confused, trust me, I am too. So to eradicate any confusion, I'm finishing my degree there once and for all. Shit noh, at the rate I've been going, I might as well be in my Doctoral degree now!
Or sleeping with a Hollywood honcho to get ahead. Whatever. Pardon the pun.
MONCHU, belated happy birthday again! I wish I was there. :( I would've pulled you out of your anti-social skin. Kidding. By the way, have you started nailing your age already? Whenever people ask me, I still say I'm 23. From here on in, I'll be 23 until I won't be able to get away with it anymore. Hahaha.
TRINA, where are you now?! Back from your Vegas/San Francisco trip already? Aren't you going to fly east? Hay. This is one of those moments when I wish I never left San Francisco at all. (Or better yet, Manila)
Oh yeah, advance happy birthday to you dear! Ins, Trina's birthday is on JULY 20th pa. Masyado ka namang advance. This is a sign that either we're really getting older already or we should plan a get together some time. I think that'll be really awesome. Why don't we plan a trip and meet somewhere like Hong Kong or the Yukons? Heh, seriously! Why don't we do that one day? Like next summer perhaps?
Anyway, hope everything's going well with everybody! I hope we never lose touch with one another. EMAIL - the greatest thing invented after coffee. Use it. ;)
xoxo-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home