Thursday, June 24, 2004

Jo, don't remind me! ;p I've been saying I'm 23 all the time. Sometimes I stop short and think, I am still 23 right? Because nothing seems to have changed. Haha! I should be adopting an "age ain't nothing but a number" thing, but I still can't get it out of my system! Hehe.

It was nice seeing Mommy Pam and Anch during my bday and the idea that everyone else knew (even if they were not able to come)... well, sobrang kaka-touch lang talaga. :)

Anyway. Some stuff about our dear old college... let's see, there's an (relatively young) actor studying there now as a freshman (planning to take up Pol Eco)... ummm... they accepted less students this year (wonder why)... according to some people what we thought were "glamour courses" and the "second class courses" are no longer as such... some of our batchmates are teachers there already (goodness)... hmmm... what else? I wonder why I started rambling about school. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

How's everyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

God I know! Everyone seems to be teaching nowadays. It's so weird coz I used to regard teachers as somewhat of a much older generation... and it's so unsettling that most of our peers are actually teachers now. Eek!

June 25, 2004 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger monch said...

It's actually nice to see them as teachers--although it's amusing to think that you're quite close in age to your students but very far in terms of experience. I've considered it! :) But naaah... I don't think I'm quite credible yet. :)

July 5, 2004 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home