Friday, August 08, 2003

Hey Ladies! I've been wanting to write something in here for the past few days, but I was just never in the mood. Sorry... but that's just because I made yet another site for my movie/tv ramblings. Heh. You can check it out here at HiddenArtist.cjb.net.

Anyway, my summer semester just ended last Tuesday so technically I'm not busy anymore. It's so weird.. last week, I was stressed coz I had to cram for deadlines, and then now, I have to think what I have to do next. I guess that's why I made the site - para lang may magawa ako.

Ina, hope you're not in a bad mood anymore! What happened to that guy you were telling us about? Wala na bang continuation yung long email mo?! By the way, I've really been wanting to call you up. Kaso I can never get the timing right! I keep on forgetting that you're 3 hours ahead of me, so whenever wanna call you, which is usually at 9pm, my time, it's midnight na on your end!

Pam, are you still in S'pore?! Hope you're enjoying yourself there!

Monch, don't tell me you've finally succumbed to watching Meteor Garden?! Hee.

Loids, it was really nice talking to you again! Grabe, we talked for an hour din ha! Hope you're doing fine there in Guam. Send pics of the baby naman!!

Tetty, you're due next month na right? Man, I don't know what to say. Am I supposed to wish you luck?! Sorry, I have no clue how these things go. *lol* Send pictures din ok?

Anch & 3na, I'm not sure if you still visit our blog. I know you guys have been pretty busy with work and, well, life... so just keep in touch ok?


xoxo,
j.

P.S.
I finally got our archives working! To anyone who cares. Heh.

P.P.S.
Oh, in case you'd be wondering about what I wrote in my new site, I'm not gonna audition for that call-girl role ok? I just put that in as a joke! I'll be reading for the first 2 roles. Wish me luck! Counting the Days is a feature indie film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home