Sunday, July 06, 2003

Hello friendships!

Ina, please do not stone me to death if I'm going to complain about the weather coz I got a sunburn on my NOSE! ON MY NOSE! Tama ba yon?! I guess for the last few weeks it's been REALLY REALLY HOT, like 36-40°C. The thing was I felt like the heat was borderline tolerable coz the wind has been a tad nippy, but yun nga lang, nagka-sunburn ako! Leche! The heat has been quite deceiving. For the last 2 days naman, it's been foggy! Extremes masyado, so I've been getting migraines. *sniff* I need a hug.

I've been soooo busy lately. I barely have time to rest. Not that I'm complaining coz I'm having fun with school and projects. We're shooting a short film by the end of July. I have a sneaking suspicion that my classmates are going to make me act because there are only 2 girls in our class! I don't want to be in front of the camera!!! I'll try to convince one of my guy classmates to go drag coz I just want to produce the damn thing. I'll let you know when it's done. Heh.

Oooh, I got to call up Loids a few days ago. It was sooo good to hear your voice again, 'da!!! I'll definitely give you a ring soon. You too Ins. What's your new schedule now, by the way? This whole time difference thing is so irritating coz either it's too early or too late for me to call. Well, you know how it is. Basta, you guys owe me A WHOLE LOT OF KWENTOS.

Tetty!!! OR should we call you Mommy Tetty already? I can't believe your due date is so near na! Hope everything goes well for you and the baby! Wish I could've been there. Can you ask Edwin to take a whole bunch of pictures starting from the water breaking down to the baby coming out?!

What? Too much?

Basta girls, just blog in here for updates! I do check our lovely, yet occasionally neglected blog from time to time. *grin* Take care mah cutie patooties!!


xoxo,
jm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home