Sunday, June 08, 2003

I had the weirdest dream last night (or this morning, whatever).

Miko was in it and another guy whose name was also Miko. *lol* I was on a bench with Anch and Juni when we saw the 2 Mikos approach us. They were with this lady - a former bold star whose name escapes me now. Said lady was wearing a 2-piece red bikini. Might I mention that we were by the front lobby of a condo which I apparently live in?! SO there. The bold star approached us and started talking shit to me. Of couse, even in my dreams, I got all taray on her and warned her to watch what she's doing or else I'll break her nose.

Then, things got worse coz we were suddenly in a sword fight, which I won by the way. Tapos I also had the 2 guys plus the tramp banned from the condo. Oh, apparently I also got a restraining order against them. *lol*

Ok, then it ended when Anch whisked me away in her car. She told me I have to stop getting into fights. I argued that I wasn't the one who started it. Can I just say that she was driving awfully fast?! She drove at about 100mph! I started to get nervous coz I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I didn't want to offend her by pulling the seatbelt after 10 minutes of being inside the car, so I just said this lame excuse that in California we get ticketed if we're caught not wearing our seatbelts! (It's true actually, but my dream was set in the Philippines.) *lol*

So there. Just sharing. My dream - featuring Anch as a mad driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home