Hey Ina! So nice of you to blog again! Tagal mo rin nawala! So what's your schedule like now? I'm glad Cholo's with you guys already. It must've been difficult for everyone in your family that he was just all by himself in Manila. Di kaya laging may party sa house nyo? Haha..
My summer classes will start on Monday already. My schedule's pretty insane.
MTh: 8:30am - 1:30pm
TF: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
S: 9:00am - 3:30pm
That's for 3 subjects. It's pretty hectic, but at least that's 9 units down na. I'm still pissed up to now that NONE of my subjects from UA&P got credited. Heh.
I wonder what Loida's up to now. I know she's supposed to be helping her sister out in Guam, but I emailed her a few days ago AND as USUAL, it's taking her ages to write back. *ahem* Basta, as soon as my long distance thingy is back to normal na, I will call everyone up! *grin*
Everyone, follow Ina's suit. DO NOT BE A WORKAHOLIC!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home