Ina, what's this I hear about Bike Man? Tessa told me about your chat and all I could think was that Bike Man is Paki-esque! As in. He seems so makulit!
So... how's everyone? I met up with Gwennie today in school. School's fine, although I barely know anyone there. Even the teachers, di ko na masyadong kilala yung iba. It's also weird seeing some of our batchmates as teachers already in school! Wonder what it would be like to teach? It's a nice idea to do so, but I'm not exactly sure what would be a nice subject to teach. Or how the students would react. But really, it's an interesting prospect, teaching. Hehe.
What's new in school as well are the guards. The admi changed the guards, much to the surprise of the students. Per rumors, because of a very shallow reason, the school didn't renew the contract of the guards with the school which most people found mean. The guards have been in school for quite sometime, and in a way, they are an institution in the school already (remember Tetty, during the Alumni Homecoming, some alumni preferred to have a tour of the school with Mang Bobby?). I think the students and some alumni had a farewell/thank you party a while back. How sad.
Eek. How senti! Hope everyone's doing okay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home