Monday, April 07, 2003

Hi everyone!

Um... I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask about what's going on in everyone's life. As for me, I've been on the road to recovery from the cough/cold/fever which I was afraid would have been SARS (thankfully, it wasn't). It had been lingering for about three weeks already until it just disappeared (for good, I hope). I mean, hello, I have been taking antibiotics for three weeks already! I think I am about to be immune to that particular antibiotic already because I have been taking it for so long, three times a day. So now, I am taking care of myself. Well, trying to anyway.

To Ate Ina and Jo, can I just share that it is scorching hot here? As in, the heat is so unbearable, it's annoying. The electric fan's on full blast already! It's summer already, but I don't feel it at all (meaning, the beach-y, "tara alis/beach tayo" kind of feeling, I mean. Not the heat).

Yun lang. Just wanted to say hello and all that. And if you do want to join a blogger's forum, there's SMB (plugging lang).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home