Hi everyone!
Sorry if I haven't gotten in touch with anyone lately. I just feel like I want to put myself into solitary confinement or something like that. Ok, don't wanna burden you with any of my psychobabble, post-adolenscent crap. I really hope everyone's doing well. Let's all pray that Ina and her family won't get infected with SARS ok?
Tetty! I'm so glad that you and your hubby didn't get it when you guys went to HK. Btw, is it really *that* hot in Manila? Wow. I could only imagine. Well, according to my Palm's weather thingy, the current high in Manila is 33°C. It's not as high as the temperature here during the peak of summer, but in Manila, it's so humid, smoggy and all that, so I bet you can already fry an egg at that heat huh? Drink lots of water you guys so you won't get dehydrated!!!
Ooohh look at me, feeling so mother-y and stuff. *lol* Sorry. I just chatted with Ina earlier and she told me all about her SARS-related dilemma that I can't help but feel protected. Seriously. I'd still want all of us to hang out when we're old and grey, even with Alzhiemer's and all that ok?
Well, like Toronto (minus the SARS and snow), it's been unusually cold right now in San Francisco. It's been raining this weekend! I feel it's colder now than it was during winter. Weirddd! Temperature here is around 6-11°C naman.
Hope to hear from anyone soon! What's up, yo? Take care!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home