Trins has more pics of the wedding! I only had about seven shots in the camera and I was so asar because the camera was acting up. I have two nice pics of us with Tet and Edwin that came out blurry.
Don't worry, Trina has pics of that as well! That was the time we caught the bride and groom unattended in the lobby of Manila Pen, waiting for the entrance to the reception. It was nice moment: Pam was able to interrogate Tet on the proposal, Anch was able to catch them on a peaceful moment, we all raved about the color of the gown (ecru), the weight of the bouquet (heavy), the heat, etc.
The Mass was nice--although I was a bit surprised! I didn't know I had to read also the Second Reading, so I had to go back to the lectern... yeah, sabay bawi. I hope it doesn't look too awful! We found the homily super sweet and touching. And the songs. Who couldn't get teary-eyed? We were so touched when "Butterfly Kisses" was being played. *sniff*
Ate Ina, the food was great! I missed you for that. We were only five in our table and we were near the *ahem* dessert table (Tet really knows where to seat us). It was a kooky meal! I swear! The bouquet thing... oh, we were teasing Loids and Trina about the catching-the-bouquet (mainly because their names were some of the first ones called by the emcee), but none of us got it, hehe.
Tetty, it was a lovely wedding, even if you were so stressed, it came out well. Jo and Ate Ins, we missed you guys as well. But don't worry, will keep you posted with all the kwento and more pics!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home