Friday, February 07, 2003

Hi everyone! How are you all?

Me, still stressed and getting sabog. Can I just tell you I have no life? I really feel that way. How come in college, you can feel like you're on the top of the world, but once you're in the world, it's a bit discomforting?

I think I'm getting too philosophical here. Anyway, on to happier stuff. Looking forward to Tetty's wedding! Tet, if I remember right, March is your anniversary month, right? I think I still recall the exact date. It's also the birthday month of Ina and Jo. Hay, miss all of you!

Another plug to check out Bundi's pics "with" Stephen Speaks at Hotshots! Kaka- miss school sobra! Without the actual school work, that is. *grin* How come there weren't much celebs hanging out in the tapat in our time? *sigh* That seemed like ages ago na talaga!

Jo, Stephen Speaks became really popular here with their songs "Passenger Seat" and "Out of my League". Medyo mushy songs, but otherwise nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home