Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Hey Ins! I'm just gonna type what I have to say to you here coz I can't access our comments box at all. Anyway, I've been watching American Idol in between commercials coz kasabay niya yung Gilmore Girls and Smallville eh! Bwisit ano? *LOL* Do you still watch Gilmore Girls pa ba? But I got to see the auditions though.. and it was just tooooo funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Especially to that guy who sang "Like A Virgin" and the one who imitated Enrique Iglesias. *LOL* Ang kulit grabe! It makes me wonder. Don't these people ever hear themselves sing?! Btw, there's a Pinoy in one of the Top 32 - from Hawaii. I forgot his name... I think it goes something like Jason Segundo *LOL* Well, I'm sure you'll notice him when you see him coz he really looks Pinoy. I think he'll be performing 2 weeks from now.

Also, I've been wanting to call you up lately. I just get annoyed coz whenever I go, "I'll call Ina up now..." and then I check the time difference, it's like midnight for you na. Btw, what time are you usually home? I don't wanna talk to your machine noh! Hehehe.. Anyway, just let me know via here (just not in the comments box coz I won't be able to see it), email or tag-board.

Take care everyone!!! Glad you guys were able to see each other, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home