Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Ate Ina! Sila Tessa saw Johnny Honey Yo Baby in Greenbelt and then she texted me, "Lumalaki yung bald spot niya!" Oh dear. Di rin niya binati and neither did Johnny, but I think he ntoiced them. Hehe. Ahahaha! (Familiar?)

Btw, Bundi told me that Borra's class (remember first year, first sem?) had sort of a The Amazing Race kind of thing ("A detour is a task..."). It was such a cute idea to make LL fun and exciting. Yuck, obvious ba I miss class? Sometimes kase I'm so lazy already!

Oh... two of my officemates happen to be good friends of Mitzu! Sobrang small world! As in! Their stories of Mitzu are so funny (take note: I didn't fish for those stories--hmm, defensive) and so... weird. Anyway, it was just funny listening to them. But I don't like Mitzu na talaga. As in.

So... what's up with everyone on Valentine's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home