
Ok. I can't seem to access my blog, so I decided to just pour my guts out here. As for that pic above, that's my Mom and I walking towards the beach underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. My brother took a picture of us while we were walking along that jogging path. I got so aliw with that picture lang.
Wow Monch, that November was quite eventful huh? Pam, regarding that Canadian immigrant thing, that gotta suck. Para 1 point na lang.
Can't they reconsider that or something? I mean, seriously, what's 1 measly point? Btw, if there's anyone who should be the fashion consultant, it should be Anch. *wink*
Well.
I have my own drama going on right now. I don't know why, but I just feel so bummed! I want to just leave this place and go back there. I know a lot of people would think that I'm crazy for saying this coz here in the US there's so much better opportunities yadda yadda yadda. It's just that we really have it easy there, and things are just so difficult here! I don't know why some people would bother to give themselves a hard time you know? But you know what they say... You gotta make some sacrifices to reach your ultimate goal. Ok, I know I'm just babbling here on and on. I'm not even sure if I'm making any sense, but these are just the thoughts that are on top of my head right now and blogging seems to be like therapy to me, so just bare with me. Anyway, I have my own "muni-muni" spot here. There's this beach underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. No one can swim there actually coz of the wild currents or something, but it's so nice to just sit there on the sand and muni-muni away. Hehe.. An improvement from our muni-muni spot in UA&P. I've been sitting there on the sand and just zoning away. Good thing it's been kinda cloudy lately so I wouldn't fry to death while I zone out. *sigh* That's all for now. Will update soon. Take care everyone!!!xoxo,
J.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home