Hello everyone!
What the heck is the fuss with Loida's hair?! Now I'm soooooooooo curious to see it! Hehe.. Any pictures out there?
INA: Anytime.
MONCH: I can still remember buying a top from Kamiseta for 100 bucks. *LOL* I guess that's what made me think that they used to be cheap. I really like that slacks you wore. The one in the pic in Bundi's blog. It has a nice fit. I guess when I get to visit Manila again, I'd buy a lot of stuff from there. I never liked buying there when I was still in Manila coz I'd bump into people wearing the same shirt. Sometimes 3 people in one day. I hate that. It was so insane. So at least, when I wear Kamiseta clothes here, well the chances of me bumping into someone with the same shirt or pants, would be slim to none. Coolness. Heh.
TRINS: I haven't seen LOTR: TTT yet. It has a mushy story to it actually. When Tedi was here last year, we saw the first installment together. Now, he's feeling all sentimental about it that we won't get to see the sequel together. So I promised him that I won't watch TTT on the big screen so we can watch it together. *mushy* O diba? *LOL* BUT THEN... If TTT will be shown in IMAX soon, I am so watching it na. I'd wanna lust after Viggo on a very very huge screen. Hee.
INA: Expect your snail one of these days ok? Hope you get it soon!
To everyone else: Please bombard Tet with her life now. She has some news! VERY VERY interesting news.
Take care everyone!
xoxo,
J.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home