Sunday, January 19, 2003

Ate Inaaaaaa! How are you and your jobs? Hope everything is okay. I miss chatting with you! I haven't tried again if MSN hates me or what, hehehe.

Trina, musta DRU? Don't you just wonder how the bank earns from all the disputes that we get? A day never passes na I don't file for dispute. And at the end of the day, the drawer for letters from our floor to be routed to DRU is always full. It's kind of sad, when you think about it. I love Sentro! Anne, di ba that's the resto owned by the company where Junie works? Where the servers use PDAs to take orders? I just don't like the washrooms. It's beautiful and all, but I think when you see the door to the toilet? Silhouette... Anch, how are you already? How's the fashion world?

Gwennie, just got off the phone with you... more or less, I finally know what you're up to.

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home