Sunday, January 05, 2003

Anna Kaaaaaaaaay! Hello! Grabe no, even if you're about seven floors above me, I don't get to see you talaga. But I know hectic department niyo (I should know, I get at least two clients complaining of some transaction they never made). Dami magre-resign ha from my department. This week I think Shereen and one of my batchmates will be leaving. *sad* Have you seen the Japanese version of "The Ring"? Freaky siya, but it really didn't have so much effect on me, unlike some people who had to take TVs out of their rooms.

Jo, Kamiseta's prices have always been the same--slightly more expensive than the usual, but so far their clothes are still my favorite. Kaya lang, their pieces are limited at times and there are certain branches I like only (for example, I hate the Megamall branch). I still cannot bring myself to shop at Penshoppe. Mandy made no difference for me. The positioning of that shop is still very awful in my perception!

How's everyone? Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home