Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Naks.. we have a "truly certified fashionista" in our group na! It's official! Hee. Well, it's still winter here so I can't really see so much what people are wearing these days coz they are all bundled up from the cold. But for spring, the "fashion forecast" is COLORS! *LOL* Not exactly the 70's kind of tie-dye colors.. but those swirly thin stripes that has different colors in it. Ok, I better provide visual aids soon coz I can't describe it accurately. Then, there are also those butterfly prints. So girlie no? But that's what Spring is all about apparently. As for the shoes, it's all-pointy. Personally, I think those are better than square-toed ones. It looks good if you pair it with flared pants. It makes you look chic. *LOL* Hmm.. what else.. Oh, those dark denim skirts with front slit are still in. But that's kinda so last year. For some reason, a lot of people are still into those. Oh, and another thing. BAND JACKETS!!! Those are so insane! *LOL* As in, MARCHING BAND jackets! *LOL* You think people are actually gonna wear those?

So Roxy... those are just some of the stuff I've observed lately. I'll pay more attention next time. *LOL* Naks. But you know me naman.. Whatever's the trend, I'd stay away from it. Well, except for those pointy shoes. Those are so cute! Cute, but uncomfortable. Well, you know what they say, fashion before comfort. So what about there? What are people wearing these days in the Philippines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home