Monday, December 30, 2002

Man, I hope the post office doesn't misplace my mail. I mean, it's not everyday that I get to do that! Grr.. They better not lose it!

Anyway, I actually mentioned to my mom this morning that I wouldn't want a wedding ceremony. *LOL* She gave me the evil eye already. Uh-oh. Then, I told her about Monch's kwento (down below) and Mom was like, "But a blessing from the Pope isn't binding!" So I was like, "Would it be binding if I get married in Vegas?" Then she was all, "But that's only a civil wedding!" Grr.. Well, you get the picture. It would be cool though to get a blessing from the Pope no? I have this theory that if my marriage is blessed by the Pope, then the chances of us screwing it up (the marriage, I mean) would be minimized. I mean, it would be like an insult to the Pope if we'd get divorced years later right? Heh.

Anyhoo, MONCH! About Meg Cabot, well, as you may know, she's the one who wrote the Princess Diaries series right? Well, I found that the name Meg Cabot is only a pen name. Her real name is actually Jenny Carroll. Well, I'm sure you know that now. Anyway, I've been reading two of her other series as Jenny Carroll. One is called 1-800-Where-R-You. It's a series about this high school girl named Jessica Mastriani who got struck by a lightning. After that, she got psychic powers about finding missing kids. *LOL* I know. It sounds hokey. But it's actually good! Then, the other series is called The Mediator.. It's about this girl named Suze Simon.. and she can see ghosts. Her deal naman is to help these ghosts move on to their after life. That sort of thing. Another interesting series. I like the way how Meg Cabot/Jenny Carroll writes. You should check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home