Jo, thank you for the invite! I wanted to post here already! I can't wait to read your letter. I hope there's nothing wrong with the postal service here. It seems it's gone haywire daw (I've been reversing late and finance charges on credit cards because no one seems to be getting their bills!). Anyway, don't be too hard on yourself, Jo! New year, new look di ba? Hehe. Btw, the wedding I was talking about on the comment in your blog was (if my memory serves me right) designer Tippi Ocampo's. I think she and her hubby to be were so stressed with their plans that they just decided to hie off to Europe to get married--and they even got a special blessing from the Pope on their wedding day! Luckyyy... Then they sent out cards with the pic on the cover of a wedding cake with no bride and groom figurines on top--just their footprints on the cake, telling everyone that they would just return to party with everyone. I read this in Cosmo ages ago--I'm not so sure of the details, but it really made an impression on me.
Have a happy new year everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home